I want to greet all of you in the precious and matchless name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
To proclaim to our community the everlasting gospel in the context of the three angels’ messages of Revelation 14: 6—12, leading them to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior, uniting with His church, nurturing and preparing for His soon return.
We are committed to the growth of every person into a ministry of Jesus Christ by helping them to discover their God-given gifts, providing the necessary training and support, encouraging them to carry out the mission within the values of the church.
- True worship of our Creator-God occurs through fellowship, inspiration, education, singing, praying and studying the Bible together.
- Everyone has God-given spiritual gifts and has an opportunity and a responsibility to actively use their gifts.
- Witnessing and service to others represents the character of Jesus Christ.
- We grow closer to Jesus Christ when time is devoted to developing our personal relationship with Him both individually and with each other.
- We love everyone: our members, our guests, those we serve, those we have not met.
- We value God’s Sabbath and keep it holy.
- We recognize that everything comes from God and return to Him a faithful tithe and offerings of gratitude for His blessings.
The signs of the end are rapid and there is no doubt that we are living in the last days of this earth’s history. Christ is soon to come and we must all make earnest effort to get ourselves ready before His glorious appearing in the clouds of Heaven is made a present reality at last.
The messenger of the Lord, Mrs. Ellen G. White wrote,
“The terrible reports we hear of murders and robberies, of railway accidents and deeds of violence, tell the story that the end of all things is at hand. Now, just now, we need to be preparing for the Lord’s second coming.”–Letter 308, 1907 (Last Day Events, p. 23).
“The nations are in unrest. Times of perplexity are upon us. Men’s hearts are failing them for fear of the things that are coming upon the earth. But those who believe in God will hear His voice amid the storm, saying, “It is I; be not afraid.”–Signs of the Times, Oct. 9, 1901.
I and my fellow-officers of the Bangalore Metro Conference, and the department directors, and all the pastoral force of our great field seek your continual prayers and we try our best to do everything for God’s glory. We want to be filled by His Spirit and guided by His presence and faithfully complete the task assigned to us by the Lord.
Maranatha! The Lord is coming soon!