Our mission is to empower the ministerial community in leading churches to reach their world for Christ.
The Ministerial Association exists to serve the church in urban & rural areas of Bangalore city in the proclamation of the everlasting gospel and in her divine mission of preparing a people to meet their soon coming Lord.
The Association intends to fulfill this mission through the pastoral ministry, the pastoral family, the church elders, young people, women of the church and children.
The Ministerial Association finds its purpose in helping pastors succeed in their God-given mission whether encouraging deeper spiritual growth, offering doctrinal truths, equipping with practical resource, or energizing for outreach.
- Evangelism and Church growth – keeping pastors ever-conscious that their first calling is for the proclamation of the Word to the church, presenting Jesus as Savior and Lord to all people regardless of race, gender, nationality, tribe, or economic status.
- Church Elder’s Training – The Association recognizes the biblical role of the church elder, particularly in view of the ever-increasing demands on the church pastor and the need for lay involvement in the governance and ministry of the congregation. Therefore, the Association aims to nurture, train, motivate, and equip the local church elders in their leadership role as they serve their congregations and assist their pastors in soul winning.
- Personal growth – Encouraging pastors in their personal growth, fostering a vibrant relationship with God that yields a strong sense of self-worth and pastoral mission.
- Professional growth – Promoting the professional growth of pastors in the study and practice of ministry, representing their interests at the Bangalore Metro Conference, and enhancing the image of pastoral ministry so as to attract qualified persons and keep them in its ranks.
- Recruitment – To encourage qualified young people to accept the call of the Ministry.
- Spouse Support (Shepherdess) – Supporting the pastor’s spouse through encouragement and training. This work is managed through a Shepherdess Coordinator.
- Pastor’s pastor – Caring for the needs of pastors and their families, and representing their interests at the appropriate administrative level.